Today I went to check out what CVS had in store for their Christmas clearance. I had been there the other day grabbing something else and happened to see a few things that looked interesting but being in a hurry, I didn’t go look.
I was very please with some of my finds!! I scored some awesome products for super cheap! Here’s what I got:
- 2 packs of Stayfree pads- $3.99 each (on sale B1G1)
- Batman Hallmark ornament (my husband will love this) Originally $14.99, on sale $3.74
- Teacher Hallmark ornament (ready for Jazz’s teacher next year) Originally $9.99, on sale $2.49
- Automatic Candy Dispenser (this is a treat for the hubby for a rough week at work)- Originally $19.99, on sale $4.99
- 2 bags of Skittles (to go with above candy dispenser) – 2/$5
- Hallmark Rudolph Recordable book (these are awesome gifts!) Originally $19.99, on sale $4.99
I only used 1 coupon which was a B1G1 free Stayfree pad coupon from this weekends insert which made both packs of pads free.
My total paid was $22.73 including tax. Regular retail on all items would have been $77.94! That’s some awesome savings for some great gifts!
I have heard reports that some CVS stores are at 90% off and there are some electronics included in their clearance. I am half-tempted to go across town and see what the other store has to offer. Have you found any steals in the Christmas Clearance?