With Christmas only a few weeks away, many of you may be scrambling to start on your shopping lists while others of you may be close to done.
I thought I would share a couple of “deal” websites that can help you jump start your shopping while also saving you some cash.
- 1saleaday – This website offers daily deals that are offered for a limited time.
- Bidz– This is the ultimate website for buying jewelry.
- Amazon – This website has everything under the sun! You can also get free shipping on most items with $25 purchase.
- Ebay – This is a bidding website that also offers a Buy it Now option. For those rare gifts, this is a great place to look.
- nomorerack – Another daily deal site that you can find some awesome deals.
- Ebates – Any online shopping, should be done through this website. You earn cashback on most purchases.
While you are at it, sign up for My UPS for free! You can track purchases being shipped to your house and get notified of when purchases are on their way to you!! That way, you won’t miss your deliveries when all your goodies start rolling in!