Glade Expressions Mist on clearance at Target
Today I had to run to Target to grab a few things. (It was really only 1 thing but if any of you have ever shopped at Target before, you know that there is no such thing as only coming out with thing!!)
Since I love to sneak a peek at the clearance spots, I quick grabbed a few coupons in case I came across any good deals. Some of the coupons I brought with me were included $2 Glade Expressions Mist and $4 Glade Expressions Oil Diffusers. I also had $1 Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Target coupons.
I felt like I hit the jackpot!! The Glade Expressions Oil diffusers were priced at $5.99. (regular price) The final price came out to $0.99 after the stacked coupons. (Target $1 off coupon here, $4 manufacturer coupon here.)
The Glade Expressions Mist was marked on clearance at $2.54. With the coupons that I had, it made them just $0.54 each!! The $2 off coupon is available on the Target website here. (There is also a $2 coupon here and here.)
I had recently been given these for free to review through BzzAgent and I fell in love with them! I was so happy to find them at an awesome stock up price! I love a good smelling house and I love when I don’t have to pay a lot to do so!!
Being a part of BzzAgent gives me an opportunity to try out new products and then spread the word and my opinion. This week, I had the opportunity to try out Cafe Escapes K-Cups.
My Bzzkit with samples and coupons
Being an avid coffee drinker, I am always willing to try a new brew or brand. I like tasting a wide variety and keeping a selection on hand. This was an excellent opportunity for me because I received 2 sample packs that included many different varieties. They included: cafe vanilla, cafe caramel, mocha chocolate, chai latte, dark chocolate hot cocoa, and milk chocolate hot cocoa.
Sample Packs from Cafe Escapes
We had fun sampling the different varieties and seeing which ones we liked best. I liked the cafe caramel the best. It had a smooth caramel flavor and is just the right mixture of sweet and creamy without having to add sugar or creamer. My husband thought the cafe vanilla was good, just weak. When made with a smaller cup of water, it was much better and quite delicious. All of the hot cocoa k-cups were great and my daughter loved them. After trying the cafe vanilla, we decided to try these with the smaller cup option as well and we were glad we did. They were the perfect blend for cocoa. Not watery and very rich in chocolate flavor.
Freshly brewed Cafe Caramel
Although very delicious, I do not see these as replacing a cup of coffee. They don’t carry the same punch that coffee gives you BUT I can see these as being an addition to the supply on hand for when I am wanting a little something extra. They are more like a specialty drink and a treat.
The packs of K-cups are very comparatively priced with other packs of K-cups. They range from $6.99 – $9.99 at my local ShopRite. They are also available at many other grocery stores and mass merchandisers.
Today, I will be playing “coupon fairy.” I will be out and about doing my shopping and I am armed with coupons that I received from BzzAgent. I will be looking to share the savings in the coffee aisle with others.
<img src=”https://img.bzzagent.com/image/cafeEscapes.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=5454718464&Campaign=9622084068&Uid=1413203&token=55e7e5b602104340d0c0d910cad5f7f5″ alt=””/>
This weekend, Jasmine and I decided to stay in the Valentine’s Day spirit by making some crafts. One of our crafts was inspired by something that I had seen in this month’s issue of Family Fun magazine. It was a hand-made card that we both knew would be awesome for her poppy and we were excited to do our own.
We collected our supplies and got to work. We needed construction paper (we used 3 different colors), glue, a pencil, scissors, and any other various craft supplies to decorate. (We opted to use red foam stickers in a Valentine’s Day theme. )
The first thing we did was to take our 1st sheet of paper and fold it in half. We chose to use plain white as this was the base of the card and we would be writing on the inside. Then, we used a 2nd sheet of paper (red) and traced Jasmine’s hand. I helped her with this part to make sure we got all fingers and to make sure her fingers weren’t too spaced apart. Then, she cut out the hand, as well as a large heart from the 3rd piece of paper (pink).
The next thing she did was fold over the middle and ring finger on the hand she cut out. Only fold them over half way, as if you are folding at the knuckles, to make the “I love you” hand sign.
Next, she glued on all of the stuff on the front. She glued the hand inside the heart and then the heart onto the front of the card. Then, she began decorating it by adding text to the front and the foam stickers. (She put a foam heart in the center of the hand because it reminded her of one of her favorite books called, The Kissing Hand. )
Lastly, she filled in a heart filled message on the inside of the card for her intended recipient. She loved how it came out and is excited to mail it out.
I was lucky enough to be picked to try out and review new products from Glade through BzzAgent. They are from their Glade Expressions collection. They have refillable oil diffusers and a spray mist as well.
Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser and Spray Mist
I was able to find these at ShopRite for $5.99 for the Oil diffuser and $2.99 for the Mist starter kit. (I have coupons for both so please let me know if you would like some!!) Overall, it’s a very reasonable price for a great product. They are also available at Target and Walmart and many other grocery stores.
The new design of this collection is meant to make it more “house friendly” and encourage you to leave it out in the open. They are not your average looking air fresheners and they are designed to look more like decor pieces. I did display the oil diffuser in 2 different places in my home, but, the mist I still kept in the closet. It’s not that I don’t like the design but rather it may be out of habit or my compulsion to keep everything neat and tidy. My favorite part is I can display it on the table in the center of the room and let the smell radiate out rather than having to wait until the smell makes its way over from the outlet.
The scents are awesome. They come in several different flavors including Pineapple & Mangosteen, Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice. I tried The Pineapple & Mangosteen and the Lavender & Juniper Berry. Both scents are incredible. They are strong, but not overpowering. They made the entire house smell fresh and were true to their name scent. They also last a lot longer than many other products I have tried out.
People often comment that my house smells really good and I have to credit the Glade Expressions. I will definitely be keeping these around and using them in the future!!!
Live, Love, Laugh & Glade!!
<img src=”https://img.bzzagent.com/image/glade.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=2768974194&Campaign=0218783550&Uid=1413203&token=65c0d32a738d50389db88a7880b8bfbf” alt=””/>
Oh what a week!! This week (and next), our ShopRite is having a triple coupon event. What this means is that all coupons up to $0.99 will triple in value. (For example, a $0.75 coupon is worth $2.25 off.) What this also means is that it is pandemonium in the store. People who have never couponed before are even coming out and taking part of this joyous event. Shelves are looking pretty slim because a lot of products are at prices you just can’t pass up.
I ended up going to the store twice this week. I went on Monday and got half of what was on my list and then I went again today (because I know that a truck came in yesterday and workers were busy last night re-stocking the shelves!). I am very happy with haul and I look forward to next week and what it might bring. Here is what I got….
- 2- Weight Watchers snack cakes @ $2.99 each = $5.98
- 1- Bigelow Chamomile tea @ $2.99
- 2- Campbell’s Skillet Sauces @ $2.59 each = $5.18
- 1- College Inn Broth Carton @ $2.50
- 4- Chef Boyardee Mac & Cheese @ $1 = $4
- 6- Starkist Chunk Tuna Pouches @ $1.59 = $9.54
- Windex Multi-Surface cleaner @ $2.49
- Mr. Clean Cleaner with Gain @ $3.29
- Birds Eye Chef’s Favorites @ $2.19
- 8- Yoplait Greek Yogurt @ $1 = $8
- 2- Colgate Optic whit toothpaste @ $2.50 = $5
- 1- Softsoap Body Scrub $3.99
- 2- Band-Aid bandages @ $2.59 = $3.98
- 2- Colgate Toothpaste @ $1.50 = $3
- 1- Crest Whitening Toothpaste $1.50
- 1- Softsoap hand scrub $1.99
- 1- Softsoap hand soap refill $2.99
- 2- Johnson’s Baby wash @ $2.99 = $5.98
- 1-Bisquick baking mix $2.49
- 2- Truvia Sweetener @ $3.29 = $6.58
- 2- Perdue Chicken Cutlets @ $3.33 = $6.66
- 1- Viva Big roll towels $1.99
- 2- Bounty Paper Towel rolls @ $1.49 = $2.98
- 6 – Kleenex hand towels @ $2.59 = $15.54
- 2- Hungry Jack Hashbrowns @ $1.79 = $3.58
- 2 – Keebler Townhouse crackers @ $2.49 = $4.98
- 1- Pepperidge Farms cracker chips $2.00
- 1- Chicken of the sea pouch $1.49
- 1- Heluva Good Oniion Dip $1.69
- 1- Scrubbing Bubbles Fantastik – $2.49
- 1- Gallon milk $3.29
- 1- ShopRite bread $1
- Virginia Deli Ham $5.09
- 1- Earthbound Farms baby Spinach $3.29
- Bananas $1.49
- 2- ShopRite Apple juice @ $1.49 = $2.98
- $5 catalina from previous trip
- $10/$75 mailer from ShopRite
- 2- $0.55 Weight Watchers snacks
- 1- $0.55 Bigelow teas
- 2- $0.75 Campbells skillet sauces
- 1- $0.55 College inn broth
- $0.50/4 Chef Boyardee
- 3- $0.55/2 Starkist pouches
- $0.55 Windex multi-surface
- $0.50 Mr Clean cleaner
- $0.50 Birds Eye chef’s favorites
- 4- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
- 2- $0.75 Colgate Optic White toothpaste
- $0.75 Softsoap bodywash
- 2- $0.50 Band-aid bandages
- $0.75 Crest toothpaste
- $0.35 Softsoap handwash
- $0.50 Softsoap handwash refilll
- 2- $0.75 Johnson’s baby products
- $0.60 Bisquick baking mix
- 2- $0.85 Truvia sewwtener
- 2- $0.75 Perdue breaded chicken
- $0.60 Viva paper towels
- 2- $0.25 Bounty paper towels
- 6- $0.60 Kleenex hand towels
- 2- $0.50 Hungry jack Hashbrowns
- 2- $0.70 Keebler Townhouse crackers
- $0.60 Pepperidge Farms cracker chips
- $0.50 Chicken of the sea product
- $0.50 Heluva good dip
- $0.75 Scrubbing bubbles Fantastik
- $0.50 (not doubled) E-coupon Bisquick
- $0.50/2 (not doubled) E-coupon Yoplait Greek
- $0.60 (not doubled) Kleenex Hand towels E-coupon
- $1/2 SC Johnson E-coupon
- $0.50/6 (not doubled) Starkist pouch E-coupon
- $0.40 Canvas bag refund
Total Paid: $39.93
- 6- Pampers Wipes @ $1.99 = $11.94
- 1- Huggies baby wipes – $1.99
- 4- South Beach bars @ $2.99 = $11.96
- 2 – Sunbelt Bars @ $2.69 = $5.38
- 1- Crest toothpaste $1.50
- 1- Good n’ Natural Bar $1
- 2- DUncan Hines flavor creations packets @ $0.99 = $1.98
- ShopRite cream cheese $1.24
- Newmans Own Light Dressing $3.79
- Pepperidge Farms Baked Cracker chips $2
- 6 bagels $1.99
- ShopRite Apple Juice $1.49
- 2- Safest Choice organic eggs @ $2.99 = $5.98
Subtotal : $53.47
- 4- $0.50 Pampers wipes printables
- 2- $0.50 Pampers wipes
- $0.50 Huggies wipes
- 4- $3 South beach bars
- 2- $0.75 (not doubled) Sunbelt bars (i didn’t read fine print and these actually say Do not double on them)
- $0.75 Crest Toothpaste
- 1- FREE Good n’ Natural Bar
- 2- $1 Duncan Hines Flavor packets
- $0.75 Newman’s Own Light dressing
- $0.60 Pepperidge farms baked cracker chips
- 2- $0.75 Safest choice eggs
- $0.75 (not doubled) Newman’s Own E-coupon
- $0.15 Canvas bag refund
Total paid: $14.44
My Grand Total was $206.11 and I paid $54.37!!! Not too shabby!!!
Whew, CanCan sale is still going strong at ShopRite. I was able to fully stock my pantry so we are set for quite some time! Our freezer is the next thing that I need to replenish but 1st I need to figure out what to do with all the pies in there since I had forgotten to bring them with me to their Christmas destination!!
Here’s what I got:
- 6- Healthy Choice soups @ $0.88 each = $5.28
- 12 – Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup @ 4/$3 = $9
- 2 – Cottenelle Wet Wipes @ 2.69 each = $5.38
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste $2.50
- 4 – Dial Hand Soap Pumps @ $0.99 each = $3.96
- 3- Quaker Mini Rice snacks – 3/$3
- 2 – Campbells skillet sauces- 2/$4
- 10- Progresso Light soups – 10/$9.88
- 5- Coke Product 12 Packs – 5/$10
- 2- Suave body soap @$1.37 each = $2.74
- South Beach Bars – $1.67
- ShopRite Shredded cheese – $1.99
- Tyson grilled chicken $2.39
- Farmland Deli Ham- $2.03
- Hard Deli Salami – $2.59
- ShopRite ground turkey – $3.21
- Lindsay black olives – $1.49
- 3 – Heinz homestyle Gravy @ $0.99 each = $2.97
- 3 – Gillette Pro Series shaving cream @$1.29 each = $3.87
- 1 Cucumber – $0.66
- 1 Cabbage – $1.72
- White Mushrooms – $1.99
- 3 Green Peppers – $2.31
- 2 Bic white out @ $0.99 each = $1.98
- 3 – Minute Maid Juice boxes @ $2.50 each = $7.50
- 2 – ShopRite beans @ $0.49 each = $0.98
- 3 – 12 Double Roll Angel Soft Toilet Paper @ $4.88 each = $14.64
- Egglands Best Eggs – $1.98
Total BEFORE price plus card = $158.25, total AFTER price plus card = $119.29
Coupons used: All coupons were doubled unless otherwise noted.
- $0.35 (not doubled) Canvas bag refund
- $0.75 (not doubled) Campbells skillet meals E-Coupon (ShopRite website)
- $0.45 (not doubled) Angel Soft E-Coupon (ShopRite website)
- 5 Free Coke Products (MyCokeRewards)
- B1G1 Gillette shave cream
- $1 Gillette Shave cream
- $0.35 Egglands Best Eggs
- 2- $0.50 Quaker Mini Rice Snacks
- 2- $1/4 Progresso Soup coupons
- 3- $1 Minute Maid juice
- 2 – $0.75 Campbells Skillet Sauces
- 4- $0.40/3 Campbells soup
- $1 South Beach Bars
- $0.75 Optic White Toothpaste
- $2/4 Dial Hand soap
- 2 – $1/3 Healthy Choice Soups
- $1 Lindsay Olives
- 2 – $2 Cottenelle wet wipes
- 2- $0.45 Angel Soft Toilet paper
- $1 Angel Soft Toilet Paper
- $1 Tyson grilled chicken strips
- 2- $0.50 Suave products
- 2 – $1 Bic stationary
- $1/3 Heinz gravy
- $5 Catalina from last week
Total Paid $66.06
AND I got back a $5 catalina from buying the Angel Soft Toilet paper!!!
So, my mailbox is finally beginning to go back to the normal flow of freebies as it usually has. Although I loved the tidal wave of cards and Christmas greetings from all my friends and loved ones, I did miss my other goodies.
This week, was a good one! Here is what I got….
- Cosmopolitian magazine
- Lego Club Magazine
- Gerber coupons
- Sample & coupon of chocolate Cream of Wheat
- Sample & coupon of Bigelow tea
- 5 *FREE* coupons for 12 pack of Coke product
(The Coke coupons came from MyCokeRewards.com. They are a rewards club for Coke drinkers. You collect codes from under lids and in cases and enter them online and then redeem them for all kinds of goodies!)
What kind of goodies are in your mailbox this week?